- Ensure uninterrupted & timely supply of Automobile materials to meet concern department requirements.
- Ensure best quality of Automobile materials with economical rates within the budget.
- Ensure quality/standards of all raw materials as per specifications.
- Identify suitable suppliers and negotiate for the best value without compromising the quality & specifications.
- Develop alternative sources of supply & smart supplier’s database.
- Regularly monitor supplier’s performance & build up the best business relationship with preferred suppliers.
- Develop, maintain & upgrade database of sourcing and updating existing vendors/supplier information.
- Update information of the market, price of material, a new development of product and alternate sources.
- Any other task assign by the Management.
- Diploma in Automobile
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Transport Service, Transportation
- A clear understanding of procurement-related activities.
- Good communication (written and oral) and relationship management skills
- Good communication and report writing skill.
- Good Negotiation Skill.
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Office.
Published on: Sep 30, 2019
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Job Location: Chattogram
Application Deadline: Oct 7, 2019