- IOTA IT is looking for an Android Developer to be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code for the Android platform.
- Proficient with Java or Kotlin
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and handling different screen sizes.
- Making proper use of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks; ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE
- Skills Required: Java, Android, Kotlin
- Age at least 20 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Published on: Sep 29, 2019
Employment Status: Full-time
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age of at least 20 years
Job Location: Dhaka (Khilkhet)
Application Deadline: Oct 25, 2019