- We are looking for an Accounts Manager to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. Accounts manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information. We are also looking for someone to work closely with our financial management team.
- Preparing Financial Accounts, analyze the data and present.
- Costing, budget preparation, establish budgetary control.
- Have to deal with banks, external regulatory authorities and external auditors
- Work with supply chain and internal audit department.
- Have to manage Fund and Inventory. And keep the levels at an optimum level.
- Preparation of feasibility reports and forecasted financial reports.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting
- CACC/ CMA part qualified
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 28 to 33 years
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
Published on: Sep 28, 2019
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 5 year(s)
Age: Age 28 to 33 years
Job Location: Narayanganj
Application Deadline: Oct 15, 2019