- Providing overall guidance and oversight to Financial Management of the entire Group.
- Providing leadership, direction, and management of the Finance and Accounting team.
- Reviewing the availability of skills in the Finance team and recommend changes as appropriate;
- Preparing strategic financial management plan;
- Coordinate with SEC, DSE, Bangladesh Bank properly regarding the financial management and reporting.
- Reviewing and monitoring financial compliance, carry out financial audits;
- Coordinating with Divisional Finance Director and prepare reports accordingly;
- Formulating and monitoring annual Financial Budgets and Forecasts, including reporting on variances;
- Maintain liaison with Clients, Tax Department, Company Finance Advisor & Auditor and deal Company tax issues; and Perform any other duty as directed by the Management.
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors.
- Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
- Maintain the register of shareholders and monitor changes in share ownership of the company – is a publicly listed company.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting
- CA/ CMA intermediate level will be an added advantage.
- People with CA/ ACCA/ FCA/ ACMA/ FCMA are also encouraged to apply.
- At least 15 year(s)
- Age at most 47 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have experience in Public Limited Company.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, ability to create and lead a team-based environment;
- Experience in a highly automated fulfillment environment is preferred;
- Demonstrated abilities in process improvement of garments management.
- Excellent communication skill both written and speaking in English;
- Well understanding about the ERP systems
- Please mention the present salary & expected salary in the CV.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company policy.
Published on: Oct 16, 2019
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 15 year(s)
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Age: Age at most 47 years
Job Location: Gazipur (Kaliakair)
Application Deadline: Nov 14, 2019