- Manage the overall operations, (Woven or Knit composite) production and quality management of the entire factory from planning, raw material procurement, production, quality management and ultimately to shipment.
- Maintain liaison with buyers on operations, compliance, technical issue, quality management, audit, and final inspection.
- Prepare the quality manual of the factory and conduct a regular audit of the entire manufacturing processes.
- Report to the owner and top management on a monthly basis regarding the target and performance of all departments.
- Coordinate with the development and implementation of an effective corrective plan.
- Maintain direct communication with the owner for any special instruction regarding factory improvement and implementation.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- At least 20 year(s)
- Age at most 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Strong leadership and communication skills, ability to create and lead a team-based environment;
- Experience in a highly automated fulfillment environment is preferred;
- Demonstrated abilities in process improvement of garments management;
- Report presentation skill and interpersonal skill;
- Excellent communication skill both written and speaking in English;
- Well understanding about the Industrial Engineering and Work-Study
- Well understanding about the ERP systems
- Any professional degree in apparel manufacturing will be an added advantage.
- Please mention the present salary & expected salary in the CV.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company policy.
Published on: Oct 16, 2019
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 20 year(s)
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Age: Age at most 50 years
Job Location: Gazipur (Kaliakair)
Application Deadline: Nov 14, 2019