- Act and serve as a role model to the students in terms of setting a good personal example at all times, and thereby foster good manners and other desirable attributes in the students, such as honesty, responsibility, reliability, and loyalty.
- Helping the students to get up early in the morning, supervise breakfast and see the students off to school.
- Assist the students to follow the evening and bdtime routines, and ensure calm and sensible behavior at the dorms.
- Offer advice and counsel the students on both academic and social matters, supervise the completion of home works.
- Increase learning opportunities for the students to develop their different learning skills.
- Take an active role in fostering strong relationships between the students and teachers.
- Assist the dorm administrator in setting and maintaining proper standards of safety and livability at the dorms.
- Ensuring the good health of the students by continues monitoring on their food habits and hygiene practices.
- Regularly communicate, update and advise the students regarding policies and expectations of both the institution and the dorms.
- Address all the emergency issues of the students regarding the medical, social and personal, working closely with the dorm administrators on and off the duty in this regard.
- Stay knowledgeable and updated about the resources that exist at PHIS for responding to the crisis and emergency situations.
- In any given situation, house masters must weigh the interests and welfare of the students both as individuals and as members of the school community.
- Play an important role in settling disputes that arise within the dorms. Deal with such situations and students firmly, fairly and consistently. Be careful to avoid any suspicions of favoritism.
- Perform other assigned comparable or transient duties, which are within the areas of knowledge and skills required by the Management.
- MUST have minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- English medium background will be given preference.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience in English medium school will be given preference.
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking in English is a must.
- Effective skills in dealing with students and youngsters.
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills.
- Profound in Computer; MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Browsing.
- Ability to be a holistic team leader.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company policy.
Published on: Sep 27, 2019
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 3 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Job Location: Gazipur
Application Deadline: Oct 5, 2019