- To teach the students as per academic schedules and curriculum.
- To develop a lesson plan and workshop/laboratory instruction sheet.
- To supervise/monitor the works/tasks of the student in the classes.
- To render additional support in making a concept/subject issue
- To associate the students with co-curricular activities.
- To motivate and counsel students to ensure regular attendee in the classes.
- To communicate with parents/guardians in relevant cases.
- To assist in the admission of students in the UIST.
- To maintain students’ profile and examination records.
- To prepare and maintain documents related to BTEB as per requirement.
- To make effective use/re-use of teaching resources and equipment etc.
- To carry out periodic/timely maintenance of the teaching equipment etc.
- To assist in preparing the departmental budgets (if any).
- Promote and contribute to ongoing efforts towards gender equity & equality, child/staff protection & safeguard, inclusiveness, accessibility and the discrimination-free environment in the workplace and operations/activities/plans. Inapplicable cases, ensure that necessary budget allocation is there and in KPIs, these issues are reflected regarding employees under supervision.
- To maintain total secrecy and confidentiality in respect of the institutional affairs and uphold the dignity of the institution.
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as and when required and assigned by the UIST authority/principal/vice-principal/departmental head.
- Minimum Diploma-in-Engineering in Civil Technology (minimum 1st Div./GPA 3) with preferably 03 (three) years’ experience from any reputed institution Or B.Sc in Engineering (Civil) from any reputed University/Institution with good academic records.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Job Location: UCEP Institute of Science and Technology (UIST), Dhaka
- Proficient in MS Office package.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Bangla.
- Self-motivated, adaptable, team player and passion for social development work.
- The age limit for the applicant would be 30 years. Management has the right to make exceptions based on qualifications.
- As per organizational policy.
Published on: Oct 31, 2019
Employment Status: Full-time, Contractual
Experience: At least 3 year(s)
Age: Age at most 30 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: Nov 9, 2019