- The candidate would be responsible for all kinds of local and foreign accessories sourcing, procurement and inventory monitoring.
- Source potential suppliers on a regular basis, Evaluating Suppliers’ qualifications & proposals through comparative study and preparation of Purchase Orders.
- Collect quality reports from the factory on various yarn, fabric & accessories and communicate suppliers for any quality deviation.
- Must have knowledge of how to work both nominated and non-nominated garment accessories suppliers with strong negotiation skills to achieve the best deal with suppliers.
- A clear understanding of merchandising procurement system and product knowledge on accessories as well as commercial terms (INCOTERMS).
- Understand about merchandising terms and tech pack/Artwork.
- Should work closely with merchandising team members regarding their requirement and quality in every stage of development, sampling and bulk.
- Supplier section, assessment, evaluation for management approval with suppliers rating & identify the best and right suppliers to get the quality products on time.
- Continuously work with the planning team regarding PCD and follow up the delivery deadline with suppliers to in house accessories to meet PCD.
- Should have leadership quality to run a team and maintain teamwork to achieve a goal.
- The selected candidates would handle the software base procurement and inventory system.
- Control stock level and monitor accessories store to avoid leftover.
- The ideal candidates should have idea about procurement saving, improve Lead time-Reduce sourcing & logistics costs and management presentation quarterly.
- Any other task assign by management.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- 12 to 15 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Experience in Woven or Knit.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, ability to create and lead a team-based environment;
- Experience in a highly automated fulfillment environment is preferred;
- Report presentation skill and interpersonal skill;
- Excellent communication skill both written and speaking in English;
- Diploma or Certified course on supply Chain Management will get preference.
- Please mention the present salary & expected salary in the CV.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company policy.
Published on: Oct 16, 2019
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 12 to 15 year(s)
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Age: Age at most 45 years
Job Location: Gazipur (Kaliakair)
Application Deadline: Nov 14, 2019