- Sales Advisor (Sr. Executive), responsible to promote products and services to customers and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximizing profits. Sales executives are the key point of contact between Bproperty and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products. As well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business; sales executives work to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible. The sales industry is target driven and as a consequence, the work can sometimes be demanding and pressurized.
- Responsible for direct sales of real estate property both rental and sales into new and existing online and inline retail account.
- Assist to develop, implement and manage a sales strategy to achieve aggressive sales goals, as well as to aide in the acquisition of new vendors and product lines to expand the Bproperty portfolio.
- Develop strategic online and offline partnerships that will support Company fulfillment and direct sales programs.
- Develop and execute strategies for lead generation, sales, pricing and all other matters related to revenue generation.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Analyze the territory/ market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Work with the internal sales team to pursue key prospects.
- Personally, pursue and close key sales opportunities, managing the sales process.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Identify, engage and assist in the development of vendor/flat owner programs for new product lines.
- Build professional and trusting relationships with key customers, leverage existing relationships.
- Create clear, precise and properly detailed client program documentation.
- Using knowledge of the Internet/e-commerce and traditional retail to prospect, cultivate and execute strategic partnerships, with both customers and product vendors, and develop and manage these ongoing relationships.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: FMCG Sales & Marketing, Relationship Marketing, Sales & Marketing
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Area/ Territory Marketing, Corporate Sales, Direct Sales, Relationship Marketing
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 22 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Tk. 20000 – 35000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- The awesome atmosphere for learning.
- Opportunity to work with one of the most potential international venture specialized on Property related services in Bangladesh.
Published on: Sep 30, 2019
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 2 to 5 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 22 to 40 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 20000 – 35000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: Oct 24, 2019