- Responsible for approving all the bills and requisition from DCC Sheraton, UHRL, South Park, The Westin Dhaka, and Hansa by UHRL, Power Plant – and other projects.
- Posting entries into accounting software
- Ensure monthly bank reconciliation
- Analyzing financial records for accuracy
- Reconcile current accounts with Hansa by UHRL monthly on the due timeline
- Summarizing an adequate calculation of VDS & TDS every month and timely collect/filling VAT, TAX, Salary Tax & Other return
- Ensure monthly VAT rebate from all projects
- Liaising with other departments, such as tax and internal audit, on a range of issues;
- Ensure safety & Security of Financial documents, maintain proper filling
- Monthly Accounts Preparation and PNL presentation
- Quarterly Board of Directors’ Meeting Presentation preparation
- Communications and negotiations with the vendors, financial institutions & project in charge on a daily basis
- Visit different projects to oversee the work to disburse the payment
- Arrange vendor profiles and Prepare the statement for LC and Local payment status
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Review and coordinate periodic and ad-hoc management information reports as required
- Assisting directly to Manager and CFO in preparing monthly, quarterly and annual Financial Statement Analysis (FSA)
- Planning and implementing Investments by analyzing FS.
- Reporting the regular Daily Transaction Report (DTR) to Treasury
- Prepare present status of bank instruments
- Prepare present loan status and interest
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Preparing Loan proposal to Different banks and support by providing documents
- Any other job assigned by Dept. Head
- BBA/ MBA/ Masters or equivalent degrees in Accounting & Finance from any reputed public & private university.
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Hotel
- Age 26 to 35 years
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Published on: Sep 28, 2019
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 2 to 4 year(s)
Age: Age 26 to 35 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: Oct 5, 2019