- Permanent after successful completion of the 6-month probation period.
- Record accounting vouchers through proper coding and posting into the accounting software at company ERP.
- Maintain all financial records and books of accounts.
- Maintain cash & bank book, general ledger book, party ledger book, and other relevant registers. Prepare monthly, weekly reconciliation report as per central accounts department guideline.
- Preparation of financial statements and necessary reports (monthly / quarterly) as required by the management.
- Preparation of budget/ forecasting the variances and prepare a cash flow statement.
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc management information reports as per requirement.
- Ensure the safety and security of account documents and ensure confidentiality of information.
- Project accounting, fixed asset register maintenance, fixed asset accounting procedure, capitalization procedure, depreciation calculation & accounting procedure
- Deal account payable and account receivables, monthly reconciliation thereof
- Checking bills submitted by vendors.”
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance
- Skills Required: Accounting Software
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
- Age 25 to 34 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Fresher’s are also encouraged
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Good verbal and written communication skills In Bengali & English
- Excellent interpersonal & analytical skills”
Mymensingh, Mymensingh (Trishal)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Privilege Leave