Key Selling Points
- Teaching Job Opportunity at Mymensingh, Monitoring and Evaluation, Student Affairs.
- The role of the Course Coordinator is to take responsibility for all courses, the entire Institution`s Academic Program and to support the planning, development, and delivery of such courses. In particular, the role promotes the excellence and currency of the course, ensures that the course aligns with Institute and Faculty or Institute plan and, where necessary, integrates with other courses and units, efficiently manages resources associated with the course delivery and undertakes all requisite monitoring, evaluation, and reporting associated with the course. The Course Coordinator has a key role in assisting the Management in assuring the quality of BTEB (Bangladesh Technical Education Board) academic programs and facilitating student success at the Institutions. The role encompasses course planning, course design and development, course delivery, selection of educational resources, assessment, students` learning outcomes, and course evaluation.
- Rondo Institute of Modern Technology (RIMT) runs directly by the renowned Educational Institutional Group, Saic Group. RIMT is approved by Bangladesh Technical Education Board.
- Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB) has been conducting Semester System Education, Examination Procedures, and Test Assessments and also specifies the Curriculum.
- The main objective of this institution is to educate the students in higher education through practical knowledge. RIMT aims to enlighten the poor and underprivileged students from all over Bangladesh, including Greater Mymensingh district, into skilled human resources by educating them in higher practical education.
- RIMT is located in the heart of Mymensingh City. The institute has three spacious modern campuses of thirty-five thousand square feet, and the institution has more than two thousand students, sixty full-time teachers, and hundred and five officers and staffs.
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/rumdo.polytechnic/
- Official Website: https://rumdo.edu.bd/
- Coordinate and guide the Teachers of his/her own class
- Conduct the load distribution as per the institute policies
- Guide and train the new Teachers to get used to the system of the institute
- Supervise the teachers in preparing Syllabus
- Class distribution and Routine preparation
- Supervise the section in-charge to set up the Exam Routine and Teachers’ Invigilation list
- Check the Lesson Plan if it is done according to the Syllabus and present the same to the section in-charge for approval
- Make sure that Teachers take classes properly, regularly, and timely
- Maintain all Registers (Attendance Register, Record Register, Lesson Plan Register, Notice Register, etc.)
- Counsel to the Guardians/ Parents as and when required
- Organize different Annual Program (Science Fair, Cultural Program, Debates, etc.)
- Take initiative whenever it is necessary in order to uphold the image of the Institution
- Take initiatives against any sort of disciplined activities by any of the subordinates or students
- Supervise the Teacher – Parents meeting and Result Day
- Organize department wise meeting
- Take disciplinary action against students when it is warranted, in consultation with section in-charge
- Counsel Parents/Guardians regarding their children’s problems
- Visit Classrooms frequently and be aware of the problems of both the Teachers and the students
- Initiate and monitor different Annual Program (Science Fair, Cultural Program, Debate Competitions, etc.)
- Monitor the completion of work syllabuses, etc. on a monthly basis
- Monitor the performance and contribution of each Teacher of his/her class in daily work such as discipline during class hours, communication in English, absence in college, monthly work such as Syllabus completion, Lesson plan preparation, Class Tests, etc.
- Any other duty assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Engineering, Master of Science (MSc) in Engineering, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Physics
- Skills Required: Reporting and Documentation, Computer skill, Monitoring and Evaluation
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administration, Instructor, Teacher/ Faculty
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must have experience in Teaching/ Training, Education Administration/ Management, Education Counseling, Curriculum/ Program Development, ToT (Training of Teachers)
- Candidate must be good at communication and must have adequate knowledge in producing all sorts of reports and presentations
- Candidate should be able to function effectively independently as well as in groups
- Ability to work on a tight schedule and must be able to meet the deadlines
- Hardworking, honest, energetic, and innovative
- Have creativity, integrity, initiatives, and imagination
- Prepare to accept challenges and work under pressure
Mymensingh (Mymensingh Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 1
Published on: Sep 28, 2019
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 3 to 5 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 25 to 35 years
Job Location: Mymensingh (Mymensingh Sadar)
Application Deadline: Oct 28, 2019