- The Transport Officer will be working under the direct supervision and guidance of the Executive Director.
- Handles supply chain management and Transport support management independently.
- Ensure proper inventory of all component of the vehicle, maintained and checked frequently.
- Should be checked fuel bill and observe the overall expenditure of vehicle so that nothing pilferage in done in the fuel and servicing.
- Ensure the maintenance, oiling and servicing schedule of the vehicles is a requirement.
- Allocating and managing staff resources to reach in office hour and drop in proper time accordingly.
- A smooth supply of vehicles to the different department as per their requirement and based on priority.
- Maintain liaison and negotiating with necessary Govt. offices as like as BRTA, Roads & Highways, local police station, etc.
- Should be capable of analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions.
- Graduate or B.Sc/ Diploma in automobile engineering in reputed institute or university.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
logistic management, Protocol, Transport Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Clearing & Forwarding (C&F) Companies, Convention center, Logistic/Courier/Air Express Companies, Transport Service, Transportation
- Age 25 to 37 years
- Should be a self-starter and proactive.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Bangla.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Published on: Sep 25, 2019
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 3 to 5 year(s)
Age: Age 25 to 37 years
Job Location: Narayanganj
Application Deadline: Oct 25, 2019