- JBL Drug Laboratories is a reputed UNANI Medicine Manufacturing Organization in Bangladesh. JBL Drug Laboratories acquired ISO 9001: 2015 and GMP certification by taking a macro-management plan. Drug Licence: U-231. We are seeking a dynamic candidate for business development to develop our business.
- Generating policies, innovative idea, procedures & planning for the business development and related activities.
- Build and sustain strong relationships with business decision-makers and internal stakeholders.
- Disseminate key learning to relevant teams and make recommendations to support future success.
- Visualize and Innovate scopes of businesses.
- Strategist Standard Marketing & Sales Policies.
- Review Monthly Sales Target vs. Achievement.
- Justify Achievement Variance.
- Plan, set and proceed feasible target to achieve within the timeline.
- Identification development opportunities.
- Build, plan and implement the overall marketing strategy.
- Research, prospect and establish leads for corporate relationships i.e. managing relationships with existing key customers and Establishing relationships with new customers.
- Identifying potential projects and pitch the best solution after consulting with the responsible team.
- Managing the process right through from inception, through the planning process to a conclusion
- Highly motivated, dynamic, self-directed & possessing a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Skills Required: Corporate Marketing, Marketing
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Gazipur (Gazipur Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Published on: Sep 30, 2019
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 1 to 2 year(s)
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Age: Age 25 to 30 years
Job Location: Gazipur (Gazipur Sadar)
Application Deadline: Oct 30, 2019