- Sound knowledge about Woven Fabric, Accessories, Sample development, Fabric consumption & product costing
- Lead the department and adopt industrial engineering practice in every possible area for maximum productivity and ensure optimum utilization of resources.
- The follow-up to control Excessive overtime, reduce operation cost, Best use of machine & Manpower, special folder & guide attachment has to introduce for lean management.
- Lead IE team with modern IE tools and method.
- Coordination (Planning-Cutting-Production-Sample-Store-Merchandising)
- Reporting (MIS-Monthly Reporting-Down time Reporting)
- Analysis, problem identify and find out the solution to continuous improvement.
- Prepare the project for reducing cost and increase efficiency.
- Standardize every step of work in the manufacturing processes.
- Provide cost-effective production system through the capacity plan and make sure achievement.
- Check and finalize machine layout plan as well as the target.
- Ensure the most effective, easier and economical method of work in production.
- Eliminate unnecessary effort and excess O.T
- Skill inventory of operator and prepare database regular basis.
- WIP control, monitoring and report making, Improve overall productivity.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- 3 to 6 year(s)
- Age 28 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Published on: Sep 30, 2019
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 3 to 6 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 28 to 40 years
Job Location: Cumilla
Application Deadline: Oct 30, 2019