- Ensure SOP and having a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these.
- Producing daily, weekly & monthly reports.
- Ensure effective use of power & Water & Housekeeping.
- Up to date Stock Control System and ensure inventories are accurate.
- Planning future capacity requirements.
- Consolidate all stores production or stock plan according to the requirement.
- Monitor concrete production or procurement plan of materials, accessories, yarn, fabric or any other requirement depending on floor production plan.
- Assess concrete inventory of Accessories, Maintenance, Dyeing and Knitting store which were made depending on the production plan.
- Monitor inventory to maintain standard stock balance.
- Ensure liaison with the supplier to ensure on-time availability of required materials as per floor production plan.
- Analyze monthly inventory report and forecast requirement.
- Planning consumption of required materials according to all individual orders.
- Check and ensure stock sorting to ensure easy finding and delivery.
- Processing and analyzing data about the plan and realization of production and distribution inventory data
- Actively communicate with production, store, and the supplier concerned to obtain accurate and up to date data.
- Any other task as assigned by the appropriate authority.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 8 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Store management, Warehouse
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- The ideal candidate should have excellent leadership quality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure & long time and complete the task within a preset time frame.
- Must have the ability to supervise, monitoring, motivating and inspiring team members.
- Good command MS Office Suit.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As Per Group Policy
Published on: Sep 30, 2019
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 8 to 12 year(s)
Job Location: Narayanganj
Application Deadline: Oct 2, 2019