- We are looking for a Middle/ Senior Software Engineer – International Company – Bangladesh Operation.
- The client is an open cloud company focused on harnessing open source innovation to help enterprise application owners become free of infrastructure and operations concerns. The company employs a unique build-operate-transfer approach to deliver the distinct product:
- Cloud Platform based on OpenStack and Kubernetes that helps service providers and enterprises run highly tunable private clouds powered by infrastructure-as-code and based on open standards.
- The client is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to participate in developing networking software. The role is based in Bangladesh.
- The project is an open-sourcing a software platform that is helping operators to deploy mobile networks quickly and easily. The project provides a software-centric distributed mobile packet core and tools for automating network management.
- Help the Account Manager in project implementation
- Deployment and Operations of containerization environments: K8s, Docker
- Planning and implementation of DevOps practices
- Be ready to be available for on-call to fix the complex issues
- Hands-on programming experience with at least one of these languages: C/C++, GO in a Linux environment,
- Hands-on networking product development experience,
- Knowledge of Linux kernel networking,
- Knowledge of L2 switching, L3 routing and 4G LTE/EPC protocols,
- Knowledge of SDN and NFV, including x86 software data path technologies (e.g., OVS),
- Knowledge of data plane features: QoS, DPI, policy enforcement,
- Knowledge of IMS, Messaging Services
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 2+ years of progressive experience in software development and testing.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
- Background in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, and distributed programming.
- Upper-Intermediate written and spoken English.
- Knowledge in Networking technologies (L2/L3 switching, VLANs, SDN).
- Knowledge in Wireless networking technologies (LTE, WiFi).
- Competitive compensation package.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Work with an established Silicon Valley leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
Published on: Sep 29, 2019
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 1 to 2 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: Oct 15, 2019