- Responsible for overall coordination in handling and managing transport operations
- Constantly keeps an update of vehicle documents (tax token, fitness, insurance etc) and take necessary steps of new vehicle registration.
- Prepare and follow up of preventive maintenance schedule for all the vehicles of the company.
- Keep records of all repair & maintenance work in vehicle logbook and vehicle maintenance record in a systematic manner.
- Keep all existing license/Certificates up to date and also obtain a new license as and when required.
- Strictly maintain fuel consumption ratio and ensure that proper inventory of all components of vehicles is maintained and checked on a regular basis.
- Submit regular and comprehensive monthly report in relation to transport maintenance, fuel consumption, inclusion of any new vehicle, license/Certificates registration, safety & security of the plant, etc.
- Performing any other assignment as and when required by the management.
- Diploma in Automobile
- Diploma Engineering in Auto Mobile Mechanic Engineering.
- At least 10 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Combination of technical & administrative knowledge will be given preference
- Must be a good communicator at various level of people.
- Sound IT skills with sufficient knowledge of Ms. Outlook & Ms. Excel.
- Experienced and familiar in transport operation is desirable.
- Should possess leadership quality Have Good communication in English, negotiation Skills and good reporting skills with management.
- Retired Army Personnel are especially encouraged to apply.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per Company Policy.
Published on: Sep 12, 2019
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 10 year(s)
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Age: Age 30 to 45 years
Job Location: Dhaka, Mymensingh
Application Deadline: Oct 12, 2019